Skip to main content

Fallbrook UnionElementary School District

Child Nutrition Services » Menus


Meals, foods and beverages sold or served at schools meet state and federal requirements based on the USDA Dietary Guidelines. All meals, foods and beverages are prepared and served by qualified child nutrition professionals. Our kitchens meet the strictest of food safety standards, and we provide students with access to a variety of sustainable, local, and appealing foods that meet the health and nutrition needs of students.
As the school year progresses, you may find your student is invited on a school field trip. Your teacher will submit this form to the Child Nutrition Office. Please note, the menu includes a peanut butter sandwich. Be sure to list any food allergies on your child's form.

Non-Discrimination Statement

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1)   mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2)   fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3)  email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

We have transitioned to the K12 Payment Center now for online payments and account information. 

This was implemented on Tuesday, May 14, 2019.

Please remember to set up your account (students may be added using your Student's ID number) at K12 Payment

If you have any questions or issues with setting up your account, please call us at 760-731-4352