Skip to main content

Fallbrook UnionElementary School District

Child Nutrition Services » Meal Applications

Meal Applications

Free and Reduced Price Meals are available to families who believe they may qualify. If your family chooses to apply please complete a "Free and Reduced Meal Price Application Form." The forms can be obtained and returned (completed) to any school office or to Child Nutrition Services at 409 W. Fallbrook St. You will be notified by mail of your child's status. Until notified, you must provide your child with a lunch or lunch money.

Only complete one application per family. The information you give will be used to determine or prove your child's eligibility for free or reduced-priced meals. This information may also be used for other state or federally funded school benefits.

Factors considered in the application process are household size and total household income. Household size is considered all persons, related or unrelated: Including parents, children, grandparents who live in your home and share living expenses. The total household income is the income each household member received last month before taxes - this includes wages, social security, pension, unemployment, welfare, child support, alimony, and any other cash income.

Foster and homeless children are categorically eligible for free meal benefits. An application is not needed, yet there does need to be documentation of status by a state or local entity familiar with the child's status. Foster children may be included in the household application as part of the household size.
Applications Online--the fastest and easiest way to apply for meal benefits. 

Click the image below or visit

If printing an application, turn in Application to:

Applications are available online at and are submitted online. This is the best and fastest way to apply for benefits.
Additionally, applications are provided above in PDF and can be downloaded, printed, filled out, and turned in. Lastly, paper applications will be mailed to families in the Fall.
Completed paper applications may be turned into Child Nutrition Services at 409 W. Fallbrook Street for expedient paper processing. You may also turn in completed paper applications at your school office.It is your responsibility to ensure a paper application turned in to a school office has been received by the CNS Office.

Non-Discrimination Statement


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by one of the following:


(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410


(2) fax: (202) 690-7442
(3) email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
We have transitioned to the K12 Payment Center now for online payments and account information. 

This was implemented on Tuesday, May 14, 2019.

Please remember to set up your account (students may be added using your Student's ID number) at K12 Payment

If you have any questions or issues with setting up your account, please call us at 760-731-4352