To cultivate caring, responsible, life-ready leaders within an inclusive community.
How to Enroll
San Onofre School FUESD After School has partnered with BASE Programs. Please use this link to complete the interest form:
ELO Program Overview
Thank you for your interest in the Fallbrook Union Elementary School District After School Program.
For the 2023-24 school year, the Fallbrook Union Elementary School District will offer free dual enrollment to the FUESD and Boys & Girls Clubs of North County in Fallbrook for the Afterschool Program. We have developed a joint partnership and have the ASES After School and Expanded Learning Programs under one umbrella called the FUESD After School Program.
Who can enroll? The Expanded Learning Program is open to all TK-8th grade Fallbrook Union Elementary School District students. Students who are Unduplicated and commit to staying until 5:30 pm daily have priority. Families will be added to the waiting list as space becomes available.*****Please Note: Demand for the program may exceed capacity, and families may be offered the opportunity to be bussed to the Main Boys & Girls Club at 445 E. Ivy Street.
How to Enroll: Interest in FUESD After School is part of every student registration form. Registration with the Boys & Girls Clubs of North County is also required. Register at www.bgcnorthcounty.org. Every school has a Bilingual Liaison/Clerk who can assist you in registering your child(ren). If you need further assistance you may contact the Boys & Girls Club of North County office at 760-728-5871
What is the Cost? This is a free program provided by the FUESD Expanded Learning Program for all students in TK-8th grade pending capacity.
Program Hours of Operation
- The programs are open every day school is in session.
- The Before-School Program opens at 6:30 a.m. until students are released to go to breakfast.
- The After-School Program begins immediately after school is dismissed and closes at 6:00 pm.
- Students enrolled in FUESD After School must stay until 5:30 pm daily.
- Please visit www.fuesd.org to access your school’s bell schedule.
FUESD After School Attendance Requirements
Please Note: Priority enrollment in the ELO Program will be given to students who will utilize the program every day for the full range of hours. The FUESD After School will adhere to the FUESD ASES grant requirements
FUESD After School Program Facts
- The California Department of Education (CDE) funded the before and after-school program through the After School Education & Safety (ASES) Grant and Expanded Learning Opportunities Program.
- The program is a 5-day-a-week program with attendance requirements. Children must stay until 5:30 PM to receive the full benefit of the program.
- The program is open to Transitional Kindergarten (TK) through 8th-grade students in the Fallbrook Union Elementary School District.
FUESD/BGC After School Behavioral Expectations
We are excited to have your child attend our FUESD After School Program. Every school in our district adheres to the FUESD Positive Behavioral Intervention Support (PBIS) System and practices Restorative Justice. Below are the three guidelines to follow:
1. BE SAFE
2. BE RESPECTFUL
3. BE RESPONSIBLE
The Boys & Girls Clubs has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy concerning any form of physical or verbal “bullying” or harassment by members, their parents, or other family members. These actions may result in an immediate suspension and/or removal from the program. We work collaboratively with the Boys & Girls Clubs of North County. To access their handbook, please go to www.bgcnorthcounty.org.
FUESD After School Program Goals
- Provide an enriching learning environment through Music, Art, Dance, and STEM as measured by student attendance, surveys, and focus groups. (QS 1, 3, 6)
- Promote student well-being through opportunities to learn about and practice balanced nutrition, physical activity, restorative practices, and other healthy choices for mind and body. (QS 1, 2, 3, 5)
- Building student leadership skills by fostering community collaboration, differentiation, and partnerships to support ALL students in a safe, inclusive environment. (QS 3,4)
Fallbrook STEM Academy
La Paloma Elementary
Live Oak Elementary
Maie Ellis Elementary
Mary Fay Pendleton
Potter Jr. High School
San Onofre School
William H Frazier Elementary
If you have any questions or concerns or need to contact your child after school hours, please call the ELOP phone number at your student’s school to speak with an Afterschool Staff member. We ask that you limit phone calls only to urgent matters so that we can keep interruptions to the program at a minimum.