Portrait of an 8th grader
Fallbrook Union Elementary School District is actively engaging the community in developing our Portrait of an 8th Grader, a collective vision that articulates Fallbrook’s aspirations for all of our students.
- What are the hopes, aspirations, and dreams that our community has for our young people?
- What are the skills and habits of mind that our children need for success in this rapidly changing and complex world?
- What are the implications for the design of the learning experiences – and equitable access to those experiences – we provide in our school systems?
- What have been the unexpected learnings in the last 12 months that we can carry forward when students return to campus full time.
- Kickoff Meeting: April 7, 2021
- Meeting 2: April 28, 2021
- Meeting 3: May 12, 2021
- Meeting 4: June 2, 2021
All our meetings will be held via Zoom from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.